Most cyber threats and attacks these days come at a target from many different directions at once. That’s why continually mapping connections between URLs, IPs, files and apps provides greater accuracy and predictive risk mitigation.
- Several different tools are required, and the data they analyze must be shared and integrated for analysis
- Just 10% of the internet is visible and indexed by the standard search engines
- Dark web data is intentionally hidden
- IT Teams use specialist knowledge, tools and services to search for compromised data
- Specialists trained in incident analysis and response must monitor and be available to take action
- To be most effective, security teams and applications need access to up-to-date threat intelligence databases, which continually receive input from multiple sources within the security community